“Mrs. Beautiful Bump 2020” is in its second year running as the Official Pageant for Maternity and Baby Wellness Centre Beauty Mums & Babies (“BMB”). Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the pageant this year will comprise of a Virtual Pageant, as well as a Webinar Series. Having the events online aims will offer new parents the support and resources that they need during their pregnancy journey.
Amidst the fun and joy surrounding the pageant, this year’s event will also bring together speakers to share popular parenting topics, ranging from understanding your delivery options, what to expect at your hospital discharge, breastfeeding management, caring for your newborn, and more. Admission to both the pageant and the webinar series is free, and attendees will receive exclusive door gifts from participating sponsors!
Submission Period: 19 Oct – 15 Nov 2020
From 19 October to 15 November 2020, expecting mums between 16 to 24 weeks can participate in a light and interactive virtual pageant. All expecting mothers can submit their entries here! All you have to do is to submit a photo or video (not more than 60sec) sharing about your pregnancy journey, the challenges you have faced, and how the experience has changed your life for the better!
Voting Period: 16 Nov – 21 Nov 2020
Voting will be done via the official Facebook Page from 16 to 21 Nov 2020. Members of the public, friends and families can vote through likes! The top 10 finalists will be narrowed down through the photos with the most number of likes.
The Finals: 22 Nov 2020, 12pm to 2pm
The Pageant’s Top 10 Finalists will meet with the judges via a Zoom video conference between 12pm to 2pm, 22 Nov 2020. The Finals winners will then be announced by 6pm on the same day!
Webinar Series – 2 Days of Educational Programmes
A series of online webinars will also be hosted over 2 days, featuring hot parenting topics. From preparing for childbirth to breastfeeding, attendees will even receive complimentary door gifts worth up to $100!
Day 1: Thursday, 19 Nov, 7.30pm to 9.30pm
- Cord Blood & Cord Stem Cells Banking- Why store? by Diana Pwa, StemCord
- Hospital Discharge – What to expect? / Steps to successful breastfeeding by Ms. Kang Phaik Gaik, Director, Sister Kang Pte Ltd, International Certified Infant Massage Instructor, President of IAIM Singapore Chapter
Day 2: Saturday, 21 Nov, 10am to 2pm
- Wellness Within – Sleep Well & Sound by Mdm Teo Wei Wei, Director, Natural Produce
- Exercises to Manage Diastasis by Ms Kareen Lai, founder of Mums in Sync
- Delivery Options and What to Expect During Labour by Dr Dr Ida Ismail-Pratt, OB/GYN, SMG
Read more on The Ladies Cue:
- Mix And Match For A Tailor-Made Skincare Solution: IRÉN Skin
- 4 Simple Steps to Care for Acne Prone Skin with Skinlycious
- Modern Aromatherapy At Home – Breathe Essential Co
- New Must-Have Beauty Products in 2020 – ELLE Makeup
- World Bread Day: Share the Sunshine Love