#1 Enjoy free flow snacks and drinks while waiting
It is frustrating to wait with an empty stomach! You can snack on free flow fruits, popcorn and chips. Desserts might be provided at times too!
#2 Get a FREE dish worth $6
Complete any of the games:
- Fold 30 paper cranes (once per table)
- Fold 100 stars (once per table)
- Solve sudoku (once per table)
- Solve a Rubik’s cube (once per table)
#3 Charge your phone
Running low on battery? Fret not! You may charge your phone while dining.
#4 Get a FREE phone plastic cover and lens wet wipes
You can dine in peace and not worry about spilling soup on your phone. The lens wet wipes are particularly useful for those who wear glasses.
#5 Change your screen protector
You can request to change your TEMPERED screen protector for FREE. Only available for iPhone 6/7/6+/7+.
#6 Enjoy manicure services
You can choose to have 10 different colours on your nails for FREE. Isn’t that amazing? I strongly encourage to take a queue number once you reach. You may also request for an appointment card to come by another day to do your nails.
#7 Bun your hair with the hair ties
Keep your hair in shape with the free hair ties. I love their hair ties because they are of good quality!
#8 Request for a blanket if you are feeling cold
Keep yourself warm with their complimentary blanket!
#9 Join their membership for free
For every $1 you spend, you can get 1 point. Accumulate the points and redeem yourself some awesome gifts!
#10 Enjoy a variety of soup base at half price
If there is just the two of you, and you would like to try different kind of soup base, I will encourage is to order the 4-pots soup base. Select 2 different kinds of soup base and select plain water for the remaining 2 soup base. You will be saving half the cost.
2 pots soup base: Tomato soup base $15, Pork stomach and chicken soup base $13. Total $28
4 pots Soup base: Seafood soup base $6.50, Pork stomach and chicken soup base $6. Total $12.50
#11 Warm your heart with the ginger coke
You can get free freshly brew ginger coke to warm yourself during rainy days. It is also good for people that have flu and cough. What a thoughtful gesture!
#12 Get your prawns peeled
If you feel eating prawns is a hassle, don’t worry as you can get the server to peel the prawns for you!
#13 Bring your own bottle without additional charges
Normally if you are at restaurants, they will charge you when you bring your own wine, liquor but there is zero corkage fee over at Haidilao!
#14 Nourish your dry eyes with eye drops
After two hours of dining, contact lens wearers might feel that their eyes are dry. Fret not, you can request eye drops to moisturize your eyes.
#15 Try the Haidilao Special Sauce
The unique Haidilao Special Sauce is a MUST-TRY! You may request for the servers to prepare the special concoction for you. For those that cannot consume beef, do highlight to the servers so that they can prepare the non-beef version for you.
#16 Weekdays combo set
For most outlets after 2pm, there is a combo set that you can choose from. The combo set is available all-day at the Bedok Outlet.
#17 Condiments/Seasoning buffet includes small side dishes
For $4 a pax, you can pick and choose your favourite condiments! Moreover, you are entitled to the whole range of appetisers, tofu pudding and century egg porridge or white fungus dessert.
#18 Free flow beverages
They have COMPLIMENTARY free flow drinks available. You may choose from this range: Hot green tea; warm water or iced water. Add $3 per pax to enjoy the free flow of their speciality drinks, winter melon tea and Liang Cha.
Dine at the child-friendly Haidilao without worrying about your child’s needs!
#1 Kids’ nail manicure (Non gelish)
#2 Free toys for kids and babies
Haidilao aims to keep everyone happy. They go the extra mile to take care of your kids and babies!
#3 Keep your kids entertained
They provide indoor playground for your kids to enjoy themselves. So you need not worry about them and you can concentrate on your dining experience.
#4 Portable baby cot for infants
If you are thinking to get a breather after your confinement, have a good meal at Haidilao! They provide a portable cot for your baby and the server will be even willing to help you take care of your baby while you enjoy your meal.
#1 Fruits and birthday cake platter
If you are there for a birthday celebration, do inform the server as they will prepare a beautiful fruits platter, which sometimes comes along with a slice of cake. For elderly, they will prepare a free platter of longevity buns and a bowl of longevity noodles for them as well. Not forgetting the live singing of the servers with LED board of Happy Birthday!
#2 Birthday Gifts
What is a birthday celebration without gifts? Their birthday gift varies from their Haidilao soup base, to deep fried fish skin. It varies from outlets.
Location of Haidilao outlet
- Haidilao Hot Pot @ The Seletar Mall 33 Sengkang West Ave, #03-36/37 The Seletar Mall, Singapore 797653 Opening Hours: 1030am-6am Daily
- Haidilao Hot Pot @ IMM 2 Jurong East Street 21, #03-01 IMM, Singapore 609601 Opening Hours: 1030am-6am Daily
- Haidilao Hot Pot @ Plaza Singapura 68 Orchard Road #04-01/20, Plaza, Singapore 238839 Opening Hours: 1030am-6am Daily
- Haidilao Hot Pot @ Novena 103 Irrawaddy Rd, #06-01/02 Royal Square @Novena, Singapore 329566 Opening Hours: 1030am-6am Daily
- Haidilao Hot Pot @ 313 313 Orchard Rd, #04-23/24, Singapore 238895 Opening Hours: 1030am-6am Daily
- Haidilao Hot Pot @ Vivocity 1 Harbourfront Walk #03-09 Vivocity, 098585 Opening Hours: 1030am-6am Daily
- Haidilao Hot Pot @ Clarke Quay 3D River Valley Road, #02-04 Clarke Quay, 179023 Opening Hours: 1030am-6am Daily
- Haidilao Hot Pot @ Bedok Mall 311 New Upper Changi Rd, #01-13 Bedok Mall, Singapore 467360 Opening Hours: 1030am-6am Daily
- Haidilao Hot Pot @ Sembawang Sun Plaza 30, #02-01 Sembawang Dr, Sun Plaza, 757713 Opening Hours: 1030am-6am Daily
- Haidilao Hot Pot @ Tampines Century Square Tampines Central 5, #02-22, Century Square, 529509 Opening Hours: 1030am-6am Daily